View Profile w7y7a7t7t

5 Movie Reviews

very cool. looks really nice art and animation wise. caxx has an awesome voice, so having her just makes this instantly better (other VAs are good to). I'm hoping the second part address her eyes (I don't really get why there white, thought maybe she was blind, but it really doesn't seem like that). I don't think this is enough for me to knock my rating down from 5/5, but one thing that bothered me was the eye movement of other characters. they seemed like they darted around to much, but maybe that's just me.

I really don't write many reviews but this was simply amazing, It's both high quality and has a great story. I mean, you almost never see this great of qaulity on newgrounds, cudos man.

pretty awesome, but why is the file size so big?? a good chunk of these graphics should have just been bitmaps, no? doesn't really make sense why it ended up at almost 40mb... aside from the wait before watching, was fine.

2 Game Reviews

repetitive music, bugs, artwork wasn't very good. enemy AI was poor aswell. I could forgive some things, but the gameplay wasn't very fun.

Advertise-Play responds:

Fuck you.

holy poop.

this is one of the best graphically looking flash game i've ever played, it looks like a psp game or something! it has a few bugs, but they were pretty minor, from happened to me anyway. i can tell alot of work went into this, and you deserve these 5 stars :)

3 Audio Reviews

hilarious! your voice sounds really good, sounds like james blunt, except if he was good.

this is sooooo good, and every time i hear it say "Bass" with that big drop, i jizz a little. best song i've heard on new grounds in a long time, keep making music :)

Solkrieg responds:

Thanks!

amazing voice!

you have an amazing voice, and sense of humour!

18 years old