Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.1

very cool. looks really nice art and animation wise. caxx has an awesome voice, so having her just makes this instantly better (other VAs are good to). I'm hoping the second part address her eyes (I don't really get why there white, thought maybe she was blind, but it really doesn't seem like that). I don't think this is enough for me to knock my rating down from 5/5, but one thing that bothered me was the eye movement of other characters. they seemed like they darted around to much, but maybe that's just me.

Interlude Interlude

I really don't write many reviews but this was simply amazing, It's both high quality and has a great story. I mean, you almost never see this great of qaulity on newgrounds, cudos man.

RcR-Snitches get stitches RcR-Snitches get stitches

pretty awesome, but why is the file size so big?? a good chunk of these graphics should have just been bitmaps, no? doesn't really make sense why it ended up at almost 40mb... aside from the wait before watching, was fine.

ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

first, animation quality is some of the best i've seen on newgrounds, this is the fate/zero of flash! second it's funny! the "hot and cold" act between them is great!

I Miss You (Music Video) I Miss You (Music Video)

simply amazing

everyone knows what this guy feels like, and it portrays the feeling very well, good work and keep it up.